Saturday, January 23, 2010

Grocery store time and SP cleanse time! For those who do not know what the SP Cleanse is, it is a complete body detox through the consumption of whole foods (fruits and veggies, primarily). I have done it once before, and am feeling the need to do it again! Alex is going to try it out this time as well which makes my life much easier because he can eat the same meal I make for myself. We have some good friends who are cleansing right now too and she posts really yummy recipes here. Alex and I are going to begin the cleanse on Monday - we'll keep you posted on how it is going!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am your 1st "follower". I need to call you to ask about this cleanse thing..I have only ever heard of nasty ones. Is it one that is okay for nursing mothers? I guess I should just call you. Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fine for nursing moms. There are some supplements that go along with it that you can use to "help." When nursing, you just don't take the cleanse supplements! Alex and I are both doing it and so far we are feeling great! I am looking forward to feeling the real benefits soon! Call anytime!

    ReplyDelete