Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Money Pit!!!



















From left to right: these mirrors are everywhere - one in every room, 2 in the "master"
Our lovely "master" bedroom with nice windows!
Gorgeously green "master" bath (how appropriate that even my bathroom is "green")
Powder bath with tile on the walls and monkey mural


Fireplace with book shelves and tiny mantle



The paneled kitchen


Looking into the kitchen from the little nook in the sunroom?


Welcome home!


I am obviously terrible at keeping up with a blog - mainly because I don't feel like I have anything that interesting to say. But, now with this house we decided to buy I have a lot to say. So, I am going to attempt to keep the blog up to date with the progress we are making at the "new house" as sweet C likes to call it! I don't think I have a picture of the exterior, but that's probably good since this is the internet! Above are some pictures from the day we took possession - before we did a thing! We have a long road ahead of us, and hopefully we will like our house when it's all done - I keep reminding myself it's in a great location . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment